Sun, May 01|
Chenrezig Tibetan Buddhist Center
Sunday Hybrid Sangha: Meditation and Dharma (Registration Required for In-Person Attendance)
Join us every Sunday morning at 10 a.m. EST for meditation and dharma. May 1 topic: 37 Practices of a Bodhisattva Oral Transmission
Time & Location
May 01, 2022, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM
Chenrezig Tibetan Buddhist Center, 954 N Marshall St, Philadelphia, PA 19123, USA
About the Event
SUNDAY SANGHA: Meditation and dharma.
May 1 topic: 37 Practices of a Bodhisattva Oral Transmission (Led by Lama Losang Samten)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 878 4029 4397 / Passcode: 355743
Registration required for in-person attendance with a limited capacity. Our weekly e-bulletin contains sign-up links.
Schedule (subject to change):
-Guided Meditation (about 10 minutes) Short Break
-Closing prayers/dedication of merit
Download the TBC Prayer book for at-home and virtual practice
To attend in person, you will sign up via a link in the Friday online bulletin for that week’s Sunday Sangha. You will receive an email confirming your spot. The confirmation email will have the host’s name and phone number to contact if you are going to be late or cancel.
Once the 12 openings are filled, you will be placed on a waiting list and be offered the next available opening for Sunday Sangha. If you are confirmed, please arrive by 10:15 am or your spot will be given to any walk-ins who are waiting. Walk-ins who have not signed up will be asked to wait outside until the registered guests arrive and a possible opening becomes available.
In-Person Covid Safety Protocol. All guests will be required to follow these safety measures to protect everyone to the fullest extent possible.
- Immunization. You will be asked to show proof of vaccination and one booster shot. If you are not vaccinated or are unable to be vaccinated, you will need to show evidence of a negative Covid test result within the preceding 24 hours (e.g., rapid, RT-PCR).
- Masks. Masks will be worn at all times during the event. You will be provided with a new, unused KN95 mask. Lama Losang (or anyone leading the session) will not wear a mask when speaking.
- Social distancing. Cushions and chairs will be placed six feet apart on either side of altar and center aisle.
- Air circulation. The overhead fans will be circulating along with the back door kept ajar so please dress accordingly.
- Hand sanitizers will be in the front foyer and restrooms.
- Common areas. Restrooms and guest chairs will be wiped and disinfected before and after each event.
- Chanting and prayers will be read only by the person leading the session. Chanting and singing are powerful ways of spreading the virus even with mask protection.
- Refreshments. The kitchen will not be open. You are welcome to bring your own beverage in a closed receptacle.
It is our heart-felt aspiration that the pandemic continues to improve so we can have host larger gatherings. Until that time, we greatly appreciate your cooperation with these new procedures. If you have any questions regarding the above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.