Sun, May 24|
Join us every Sunday via the webcast, 10 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. for meditation and Dharma.
Time & Location
May 24, 2020, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM EDT
About the Event
Sunday Sangha is accessible only via Webcast from the comfort and safety of your home or other location with internet access - you can access this either on a computer or on your smartphone.
To join webcast: https://youtu.be/7vwTHrc51hs
Since many of you are now following from your home, we wanted to start sending prayer book page numbers ahead of time so you are ready to follow along come Sunday morning!
SUNDAY MAY 24, 2020 10 A.M. - 11:30 A.M. SCHEDULE (subject to change)
Opening Prayers (p. 4-5)
- Refuge Formula
- Four Reflections that Change the Mind
- Prayer of Refuge and Bodhicitta
- Four Immeasurable Thoughts
Silent Meditation (Dawn & Soo Kyong provided musical offering)
Dharma: Nine Stages of Meditation
Q & A
- To submit a question during the webcast, you must be signed in to YouTube at the time. If you do not have this capability and have a question ahead of time, please email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to your question presented.
Closing Prayers (p. 60-61)
- Bodhicitta Prayer
- Dedication of Merit
- "At this very moment for the peoples and nations of the earth..." prayer
- Long Life Prayer for HH
PLEASE NOTE: The above page numbers reference the new prayer book which can be downloaded here for reference if you area using a previous prayer book.