Sunday Sangha: Meditation & Dharma (Led by Atul Govil)
Time & Location
About the Event
Sunday Sangha is accessible only via Webcast from the comfort and safety of your home or other location with internet access - you can access this either on a computer or on your smartphone.
To join, use the Zoom Information below:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85696275749 Meeting ID: 856 9627 5749 / Passcode: 912126
Dial by your location +1 312 626 6799
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbT31YZhWk
Since many of you are now following from your home, we wanted to start sending prayer book page numbers ahead of time so you are ready to follow along come Sunday morning!
SUNDAY August 2, 2020 10 A.M. - 11:30 A.M. SCHEDULE (subject to change)
Led by Atul Govil
Opening Prayers (p. 4-5)
- Refuge Formula
- Four Reflections that Change the Mind
- Prayer of Refuge and Bodhicitta
- Four Immeasurable Thoughts
Dharma Topic: Mindfulness, Be Here Now
If you would like to ask a question:
- To submit a question during the webcast, you must be signed in to YouTube at the time. If you do not have this capability and have a question ahead of time, please email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to your question presented.
Closing Prayers (p. 60-61)
- Bodhicitta Prayer
- Dedication of Merit
- "At this very moment for the peoples and nations of the earth..." prayer
- Long Life Prayer for HH
PLEASE NOTE: The above page numbers reference the new prayer book which can be downloaded here for reference if you area using a previous prayer book.
About Atul Govil:
I started my practice with Losang Samten in 1994. In 1999, Khensur Rinpoche Lobsang Tenzin, started me on studying the Heart Sutra. Since then, have received teachings from various lamas, including, HH Dalai Lama, Sogyal Rinpoche, and Ven. Khenpo Tsewang Dongyal. Have attended coursework at Landmark Worldwide and completed the Introduction Leader Program. Currently serving as co-treasurer of CTBC Philadelphia and look forward to remotely leading meditations and teachings.