Sunday Sangha: Meditation & Dharma (Led by Tony Boris)
Time & Location
About the Event
Sunday Sangha is accessible only via Webcast from the comfort and safety of your home or other location with internet access - you can access this either on a computer or on your smartphone.
To join, use the Zoom Information below:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85696275749 Meeting ID: 856 9627 5749 / Passcode: 912126
Dial by your location +1 312 626 6799
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbT31YZhWk
Since many of you are now following from your home, we wanted to start sending prayer book page numbers ahead of time so you are ready to follow along come Sunday morning!
SUNDAY August 9, 2020 10 A.M. - 11:30 A.M. SCHEDULE (subject to change)
Led by Tony Boris
Opening Prayers (p. 4-5)
- Refuge Formula
- Four Reflections that Change the Mind
- Prayer of Refuge and Bodhicitta
- Four Immeasurable Thoughts
Dharma Topic: Entering the Mandala - Practical Words Along the Path
If you would like to ask a question:
- To submit a question during the webcast, you must be signed in to YouTube at the time. If you do not have this capability and have a question ahead of time, please email your question to email@example.com and we will do our best to your question presented.
Closing Prayers (p. 60-61)
- Bodhicitta Prayer
- Dedication of Merit
- "At this very moment for the peoples and nations of the earth..." prayer
- Long Life Prayer for HH
PLEASE NOTE: The above page numbers reference the new prayer book which can be downloaded here for reference if you area using a previous prayer book.
About Tony Boris:
Tony has been a senior teacher at the TBC since 2011, and was president of the center from 2011 to 2015. He's received a number of teachings and empowerments from His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama and other great teachers over the years. He is also co-founder of the animal welfare nonprofit Philadoptables, and shares his dharma gratitude through the blog Shantideva Space under his musical handle, Peace, baby.